Visa’s product is called “Verified by Visa” and MasterCard’s is called “SecureCode”.
South African banks have now made this security step mandatory to protect you against unauthorized use of your card for online transactions.
You will be prompted with a screen requesting a one time PIN (OTP), which is sent to your cell phone, or a PIN/password you have chosen beforehand.
If you are a first time e-commerce shopper, or your card has not been registered, you will be prompted with a screen asking you to register for 3D secure. Just follow the on-screen prompts, its easy!
If you’re having trouble authenticating or registering with 3D Secure, please contact your bank.
SEA POINT (201-809)
BUSINESS CHEQUE ACCOUNT
SWIFT Code: FIRNZA JJ.
- Login to your PayFast account
- Select Subscriptions at the Transactions tab
- Change the status to All and search
- Click on the "link card" icon for the subscription you wish to update
- Add new card and enter the necessary details and update
- Once you have added the new card, be sure that a green tick is next to your new card (if not select the card and click update)